Copywriter, Digital Strategist, Analyst
I’m here to help:
- If you’re a business owner: I’m your go-to-guy to cut the confusion, simplify your online marketing and adjust your approach to the stuff that works
- If you’re an agency: I’m your responsive resource that can team up to deliver amazing projects, winning over clients and their customers
- If you’re a marketing manager: I’m your in-the-trenches asset to get your next campaign off the ground
Why not head over to the Get Better Copy page now, drop me a note and let me know a bit about yourself and what you’re up to?
The first step is a friendly commitment-free Skype chat!
Pre Call Primer: 10 Quick Facts About Me
Worked for before launching Persuasive Prose: realestate.com.au (AU), i-Level (UK), 20:20 Analytics (UK), Fitness First (AU)
Brands I’ve worked across: Pokerstars, Samsung, iiNet, ANZ, NAB and many others
If I wasn’t a copywriter: I’d be a psychologist
I’m a digital nomad: Originally from Melbourne Australia, I’m now in Playa del Carmen, Mexico… soon to be Portland, Oregon… followed by Bali, Indonesia
Industry specialities: 7 years+ digital marketing experience in B2B, Technology, Property, Retail, Finance and Health
Masters educated: Bachelor of Business (Finance), Masters of Communication (Advertising)
Currently reading: Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future, and Ask!: Ryan Levesque
Job roles I’ve held: Digital Researcher & Strategist, Sales Manager, Search Strategist, PPC Account Manager
Meat-free: The last steak I ate was in Buenos Aires over 15 months ago (if you knew me well you’d know how crazy that is!)
Copywriting philosophy: Optimise the experience
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
Bachelor of Business (Finance)
The importance of numbers: profit, return on investment, cost per acquisition, conversion rates and more.
Master of Communication (Advertising)
The importance of words: strategy, positioning, creativity, copywriting and more.
The Real Education
WHERE I LEARNT THE REAL TOOLS OF THE TRADE
Mentors: either via their insightful books, courses or one-on-one mentoring, these are some of the people responsible for nearly everything I know about marketing. If you want a world class education in marketing, get your hands on their work!
What does it mean as your freelance copywriter?Having worked across hundreds of digital campaigns and seen millions invested in media, I've got an insider's view on what works online:
- Clear and concise SEO-friendly web copy that gets to the point quick
- Hype free sales copy that speaks to the heart of your prospects
- Hand raising free offers that generate leads the easy way
- The direct response strategies that still work in the digital age
- Split testing techniques to quickly (and safely) increase your conversion rates
- Plus much more...