The most important question your prospects are thinking?
“Why should I choose you over your competitors?”
If you fail to clearly address this question, your prospects may fail to choose you!
You have to put yourself in their shoes…
Imagine that you are seeking out a business like yours:
- How would you make your decision?
- What factors would you weigh up to make the best choice possible?
- Where would you look to find the solution you need?
- And how would you decide which company to favour from a group of similar businesses?
Along with getting a deep understanding of your prospects (their needs, problems, desires and buying criteria), you need to look at what your competitors are offering…
- What are their strengths that you need to downplay (example – they’re the market leader, so you offer a level of personalized service they can’t match)?
- And what are their weaknesses that you can exploit (example – can you offer guarantee on your work, where they can’t)?
Once you have the answers to these, you can formulate your strategy to…
Make your competition irrelevant
Your unique selling proposition is what makes your business different.
When your prospect is considering other companies, its that point of different which persuades him to go with you. If done well, your USP can make you the only logical choice for your prospect.
Get started crafting your own competition killing USP…